CHARCOAL PURIFYING PADS
Toning and exfoliating pads that not only takes care of dead skin cells, but also creates a light protective film on the skin to prevent evaporation of moisture and to enhance hydration. Additionally, Bamboo extract harvested from Damyang, South Korea provides cooling and refreshing effects to tired skin.
What is this good for?
Quick morning routine!
Use the product in place of toner to moisturize the skin.
Multi-player! The pads be used to gently cleanse off makeup, or as a deep cleansing treatment 2-3 times a week. The pads can be used as mini face-masks, for areas that need extra care (cue: K-Beauty "Toner Mask" DIY skincare hack) Keep the pads on extra-dry areas for 3-5 minutes, then tap the excess product into the skin with your fingertips.
Lip-Care! The pads can be used on extremely dry lips. One pad is enough to mildly exfoliate dead skin and makes lips soft and hydrated.
Body Care! The pads can be used beyond the face on elbows and heels where skin tends to dry and crack.
- Balance PH Levels
- Sebum Control
- Skin Exfoliation
How does it work?
- Helps care for pores with charcoal powder, which acts like a magnet to pull out sebum and waste from pores.
- Mildly exfoliates skin with PHA (gluconolactone, lactobionic acid)
- Helps lower the temperature of the skin with bamboo extract.
- Helps balance pH levels
How to use?
- After washing and drying your face, gently wipe the pad along the skin's natural texture over the entire face except around the eyes.
- Use the other side of the pad to gently tap in the excess product into your skin. Let the remaining product absorb into the skin.
- Be sure to close the lid after use to prevent the pad from drying out.
I bought it after I used a sample. I like it because it feels moisturizing.
these are great
I used these pads and decided to compare them to another brand I had at home. I found myself reaching for these purifying pads more. I would definitely consider these a necessary item in my skincare routine
my skin is way better
I got this as a gift and have used it 3 times. My skin acts up in the summer so I try not to use moisturizing creams because I get acne. These pads are great because they provide a light moisture while maintaining my pores clear. It's great to put makeup on top of as well. I really recommend it
Tones and Moisturizers
If you wash your face and need to use a toning pad I recommend this! The pads hold a lot of moisture so it's good when you want your makeup to look nice. These are great for toning, removing residue, sebum control, and removal of dead skin cells.
I wake up every morning and use it before a face massage and make up. I've used used a lot of pads from other brands but these have been the best